Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Trial Run on LiveVideo

http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/coaching/personal-development

(I am listing my blog on various blog indexes which is the link above.)

Yesterday I did my first trial run on LiveVideo. The technology is really pretty cool. I was just tinkering around the site and up popped 3 or 4 and then 5 or 6 people watching and participating. I was dealing with technical difficulties. But rapidly some guys (yes, I assume they were guys and they seemed to confirm it) started to make obnoxious and inappropriate comments. I was unclear how to handle it and some of the people suggested that I ban these people. I was still unclear about how to do that. So, instead I think I will make my LiveVideo session only open to 'friends'. People will have to login to the site and then request to be my friend. This solution is not optimal because it requires becoming my 'friend' on the site, but it will make me contacting you for later lives easier. In the meantime I will search for another solution.

My first scheduled Live video session will be This Thursday at 12:00 noon eastern time until 1:00. I will be discussing my first video "Coaching Changes how Everyone does Business". You can see this video listed on this post.

No comments: